Deuteronomy 7:6 says that we are God's treasured possession. God also loves us so much that He reveals treasures to us every day...we just have to look around us. Sometimes the treasures He surprises us with are the BEST! I am glad you are joining me on the journey... Peggy
Saturday, November 1, 2014
The Beginning
This is the beginning of my life as a blogger. So often in life God speaks in amazing ways. I listen and reflect on what He says...I might even share it with family or a few close friends. Then life happens and the experience is a fading memory. I am looking forward to this journey of blogging because I think that writing down the experience will certainly be a faith building exercise for me and if reading it can help others...then that's even better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment